The law firm now known as Parra, del Valle & Limeres was established in the mid-eighteen hundreds by Don Francisco Parra Duperón in the city of Ponce, Puerto Rico.
In the early nineteen hundreds Parra Duperón’s son Francisco Parra Capó joined the firm.
Later in 1945 Francisco Parra Toro; grandson of Parra Duperón and nephew of Francisco Parra Capó joined the firm at that time the firm was known as Parra & Parra.
Waldemar del Valle López joined Francisco Parra Toro in 1956. The firm then changed its name to Parra & del Valle.
In the 1954 the firm moved its offices to the historic Banco de Ponce Building in front of the Plaza Degetau in Ponce, Puerto Rico where it remains to this day.
Later on the firm was known as Parra, del Valle & Frau when Manuel Frau Pietri joined the law offices. Afterwards the firm becomes Parra, del Valle, Frau & Limeres when Miguel Limeres Grau joined.
From there the firm came to be Parra, del Valle & Limeres the present name. Many distinguished lawyers have worked in the firm over the course of its long history.
We are the oldest law firm in Puerto Rico and have been operating continuously providing legal services to our clients for over a hundred and fifty years ever since Don Francisco Parra Duperón established his practice in the nineteenth century.
Bufete • Abogado • Law Firm • Attorney • Lawyer • Ponce • Juana Díaz • Caguas • Coamo • Arecibo • Aguadilla • Mayagüez • Guayanilla • Yauco • San Juan • Guayama • Peñuelas • San Germán • Guanica • Lajas • Sabana Grande • Cabo Rojo • Hormigueros • Adjuntas • Utuado • Puerto Rico